Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Skin in the Black of Night

  So we're on day ten of no school. We probably would've gone today, but of course it started snowing and now everything is covered in a fine layer of white. Eek at this rate I won't graduate until June! But I am really enjoying this break -I just know that when I go back I'm going to be so lazy! I've mostly been hanging out with Jackson, and we decided to bake something yesterday! We used Stumble Upon until we found something that looked good, and then we whipped up sweet potato gnocchi in a gouda cheese sauce, and then for dessert caramel flan. I was pretty impressed with our cooking abilities. More so that the flan turned out okay. Jackson kept saying how difficult it would be to make, but it was easier than the gnocchi by a long shot. Well, here are some photos! Hope you all are enjoying better weather then we are.







Cheyne.

11 comments:

Amber Blue Bird said...

wow 10 days with no school, enjoy it!

maggeygrace said...

OH MY! I'm so jealous. You lucky girl. And I love Jackson's style- tehe! Niklaas would love being pals with him, I feel.

ANYWAYSSS! Forever ago, you talked about how people get all in your face when you say you're going to college with Jackson like they do to me. Isn't it awful?????? It makes me so mad. I always feel like I have to justify myself and the fact that even if we werent together and even if we break up (which would suck) this is still the place I would choose to be. No one seems to believe it! You and I are twin-sisters, man.

Alex said...

Of course I read this the day you posted it and of courseeeee I am commenting a zillion days later because I suck that bad :P

I loved all the pictures here and I still can't believe the amount of snow you guys are getting. It must be crazy! But it looks like you are really enjoy it, so that's good :P
I probably just spent my days eating, which is not good at all.

Anyway, I am hoping you guys are having better weather now :P and I will repeat this as many times as possible. you + your boyfriend = sakjjjjjjjjjjjjfhsdfasfjgshdfads SO ADORABLE

Sixes and Sevens said...

yummy, i love flan.

Anonymous said...

If you could update, that would be really fucking cool

Anonymous said...

no one cares about sweet potato gnocchi anymore...

Anonymous said...

you suck big ballllssszzzzz

Miss Selfridge sale said...

You are enjoying your holiday, cool blog.

Sandra Rosa said...

Really nice pictures ... You have a super nice blog by the way :)

Just take a look at my blog and follow me if you like maybe also on Bloglovin
It would be so great ...

xxx
Rose
------------
www.sunkissedlovechild.blogspot.com

also it would be great if you take a look at my new Facebook page of my Blog .. Simply stop by and press the “like” button :) click click click ...

Piter Johnson said...

cool fotos!

I think it was tasty)

http://www.plagiarismdetect.com/

harry Fa said...

beautiful girl and the food is sooooooooooo cool

لاتتردد,يمكنكماوسانقرهنا
الانضمامإلىموقعنا,لامنالبردفيالشتاء
الجيشمعطفالصوف