Saturday, October 23, 2010

The End






  So congratulations Amanda of amandalynn? I'm so excited to send you all your goodies in the mail (: Oh guys, it's been such a wonderful and crazy week. I've practically been living with Katy and my routine has consisted of: pictures, concerts, family, creepy men harassing me for my number, dancing, parks, pictures, eating, trains, boys, pictures, Netflix, making cookies, boots, lace (lots of lace), did I mention pictures? I have so many to show you...PS BANDWITH EXCEEDED HA. Oh it's been such a good fall break. ACT in the morning and I'm feeling sick. Ugh.
Cheyne.

3 comments:

Kenziefaith said...

Haha - I love this! Your outfit is too cute. You need to do like 02849380493 more videos. I love your personality - I'm like sitting here laughing to myself. Haha :)

KF x

amanda lynn? said...

OH MY GOSH IM SO EXCITED! I've never won anything before and im in love with the dress and i havnt gone shopping in forever so i have been blogging much so now i have a new dress for an outfit post!!! yay thanks so much im super excited!

Barboan said...

oNegotiation Skills Bank jobs are in great demand and more and more people are applying for the positions in different banks. Getting a job in investment banking sector is highly competitive. When you are applying for the investment banker position in any bank, you will need a strong resume that presents your accounting and financial skills. The resume for investment banking associate must include all the required details necessary for the position. There are some common resume mistakes that occur while writing the investment banking resume. It is important to know these mistakes and avoid them. Here we discuss the list of some common investment banking associate resume mistakes. Why Adjust Shareholder-employee Wages? EMT-I's can have a average salary of around $42,000 while an EMT-B will earn between $24,000 to $34,000 a year. In the beginning stages of their employment, paramedics can expect to earn between $28,000 to around $40,000. This of course depends on what state they are employed in. After several years of employment in the field, paramedics can expect to earn between $50,000 to $70,000 working for a hospital or a state agency.