Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My Wife, Lost in the Wind


  Blast from the past...recognize those white apartment walls? Stereotypical New York. I forgot I had these photos until I was looking through my iPhoto and found them all! And I like this dress too much to keep it from you all. Sorry that the quality isn't too great. I took them inside when I got bored before I went out that night to mess around in Central Park with friends. Seems like just yesterday...but I've been home for over a month now. I'm about to start writing college applications, so stressful!


  This dress is so prefect. Light and airy material, olive green, one shouldered...I would wear it most everyday if I could. And this dress deserves a real photoshoot instead of just random apartment ones, so wear it sometime soon and post it your all's way. Oh! And how was everyone's weekend? I spent mine working working working until Sunday night I got to hang out with friend. We went to the hookah bar, came home, opened a bottle of wine, played guitar, ran around in field...it's a miracle I woke up with next morning without any bug bites. And I also FINALLY saw Inception on Monday with my friends Johntom and Larry. It was SO GOOD. I know I'm kind of late on the boat for this one, but I just never got around to seeing it until yesterday. And I'm so so so glad I did. The hype is true, it really is an excellent film!




  Check out those dot tights...I miss them so much! I don't know if I've already mentioned this, but after I'd been home for a week or so I noticed that my tight drawer seemed really low. So I emptied it all out and realized I was missing my favorite pairs...then I got to thinking and I never could remember unpacking them! I pulled out all the suitcases, unzipped everything, searched my carry on...you name it, I looked though it. My precious leg wear was no wear to be found. Sad, sad day. I recently got a text from Carey, my lovely roommate in Brooklyn whom I miss so dearly, asking me if I left a box of tights at the apartment. I was like AHH YES! She's mailing them to me soon, I'll be so glad to have them back. (: Oh, and big news! You guys get to see the first of Maggie, Hope and I's clothing swap post within the next day or so! I'm so excited to show you guys how we each styled the same item. :D

What I'm Wearing:
Olive One-Shouldered Dress: Dolce Vita
Dot Tights: Forever 21
Black Cut Out Heels: Urban Outfitters
Jeweled Feather Necklace: Forever 21
Cheyne.

5 comments:

Collette Osuna said...

Love the dress...color and style...and I have those tights...super cute on you:)

Statements in Fashion

Alex said...

I really love that dress and the tightsssssssssss O:! oh, I love the swapping idea! my favorite bloggers swapping clothes :DDDDD

oh, be sure to check out my giveaway :P

maggeygrace said...

Cheyne. You're so gorgeoussss!! Seriously. Can I have your hotttt legs? hahaha :)

I'M SO EXCITED for this post! :) And it's so awesome that we have the same bedding!! Ahhh! I didn't buy the expensive sheets, though, so I have the target cheapo hot pink ones :) But it's still cuteeee!

Estefany said...

I love your dress! ive always thought the one shoulder thing is cute. You look pretty as always!

Mimi said...

i recently found blog photos i took so long ago too. haha. i love what you're wearing in these photos! good luck with college apps! :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/