Saturday, September 4, 2010

KARL WHO?






  It has recently come to my attention that, despite my constant obsession / lurking on the internet, editorials and campaigns, you all are really unaware of my preferences within the fashion industry. While I do love showing you guys what I wore or what I did, I'm going to start throwing in some more industry related posts...collections, designers, shows etc. Anyways, KL is perfect, as always, talking about his most recent haute couture collection. Who remembers the Karl Who? totes...ooh, I still want one.



Cheyne.

9 comments:

Collette Osuna said...

I want one too, lol!!!!

Sarah, Bad Penny. said...

i like.
my god the beaded ivory dress at 0:59 is pure bliss. lusttttttttttt.

Amber Rose said...

I agree with Sarah. :)

Ali said...

Those flapperesque dresses are way awesome.. I love the gold on at 0:50. <333

Bree said...

cute! I want one too! :D


thanks for ur comment! :D
also thanks for following me!


http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/

Alex said...

hahaha I loveeeeeeeeee that bag!

Youngptjx said...

i like. my god the beaded ivory dress at 0:59 is pure bliss. lusttttttttttt.

Fisherczmy said...

I want one too, lol!!!!

Rachelzpeq said...

i like. my god the beaded ivory dress at 0:59 is pure bliss. lusttttttttttt.