Thursday, July 1, 2010

"Why's it so hard for girls to pack?"

  I leave for New York in approximately four hours and I'm so excited I can't sleep. Packing a month's worth of things into one suitcase was so impossible I gave up and pulled out another one.  Also, I've probably spent the last hour on Wikipedia reading about The Spice Girls...oh lord I hate most 90S fashion. I mean, platform Skechers? Really? But it has come to my attention that I truly need a pair of high waisted, black slightly skinny jeans. And these shoes are killing me!

6 comments:

Candid Phobic said...

I've been asking myself the same. Hehe. I love Spice Girls! They had the weirdest platform sneakers that I used to adore. Anyway, good luck in New York. Safe travels :-)

Cocò (daddysneatness) said...

ahaha i agree with you, it's true!!! I love spice platforms ;D. Xoxo

kate maggie said...

Oh my gosh, this is so funny because just last night I was telling my boyfriend about how in 5th grade, a few freinds and I actually got styrofoam and made platforms to glue to the bottoms of our shoes. Can you believe that? What was I ever thinking? I was SO obsessed. I hope you have an amazing trip beautiful girl, how exciting! x

MMM said...

haha I have the same BIG proble!
I'm mad about your blog..=)

have a look at
www.modemuffins.blogspot.com

Alex said...

hahahahahaha omg the skechers thing cracked me up

Anonymous said...

Good post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.