Friday, July 23, 2010

I'm Selling You My Fears


  Today was a rainy day in the city. We went to the Metropolitan Museum of Art in the morning and were given free roam by Greg to explore. Afterwards the resident students had to go back to campus for a lecture, but I went with Leah and Mavi way out to Brooklyn to hang out with some friends and eat ice cream and other Friday afternoon things. This was after I had to return these most wonderful shoes...seriously the most painful return ever. But right now I'm feelin' kinda broke, and so I'm going to wait until I get back home and to work. Them I'm going to rebuy them online. (:


  The perfect pair of shorts, mustard yellow, cuffed, easy and perfect. Probably the most comfortable things on Earth, which makes sense considering they're from Gap. Keeping this short because it's Friday night, and I hope everyone has a good weekend. Oh, and aren't you all are proud of me for following through with my whole "an outfit a day" mantra? :D


What I'm Wearing:
Black & White Bird Shirt: Forever 21
Mustard Yellow Shorts: Gap
Two Toned Oxfords: Urban Outfitters
Bronze Earrings: Target
Thin Brown Belt: Forever 21
Cheyne.

10 comments:

projectvee said...

super cute bird top! i saw it in the store, haha. love how you paired it with those mustard yelllow shorts. and yeah, i'm definitely feeling broke too :( i need a serious shopping ban!

Kimberellie said...

Love this look. Sorry about the shoes, so sad! But that bird top is AWESOME!

Estefany said...

I love this! The top and shorts are great. Plus you have pretty hair!

Belle xx said...

that top is lovely, very miu miu!
and the shorts look fabulous
belle xx

Ali said...

I very much love this outfit, from the cute print top (with birds! ahh, birds, I love birds), to your adorable yellow shorts, and to your brown belt. I love it all. :D

trishie said...

LOVE that bird top, it's so cute!

Just letting you know i'm hosting a giveaway and would love for you to enter: http://trishiekoh.blogspot.com/2010/07/norfolk-knitted-bow-giveaway.html

Amber Rose said...

Well how cute are you missy!?
Lovely blog. Can't wait to see more!

julia louise said...

Lovin' the forever 21 shirt. It looks nice with the shorts :-)
Kisses.
† http://julia-louise.blogspot.com

Annie Spandex said...

Cute top! It's so Miu. I don't care if it's a knockoff, it's cute! :)

Chloe, Butterfly Cupcakes said...

I really love your shorts, how amazing are they! I love them worn with the birds top too.