Thursday, June 24, 2010

Your Shimmy Shook My Bones


1. The Amadeus Heel 2. Misty of Chic-oteague Purse 3. Pharaoh-est of Them All Dress 4. The Zoologist Dress 5. Heads To Tails Vest 6. Meow for Measuring Cups 7. Looking Dovely Romper 8. Cuneiform Boot 9. Penny Farthing Boot 10. Gettin' Dolled Up Dress 11. Honey I Shrunk the Deer Ring 12. All the Livelong Day Jeans 13. Romper Romance 14. Aesop Fable Necklace in Fox 15. Flower and the City Dress


  Just some things I'm wanting right now...jeeze, it's so hard to save money for New York! It's like with a debit card, why not just go ahead and get that one little dress? A pair of shoes here, songs off iTunes there, I feel like this bad habit is going to catch up with me sooner rather than later. As proof, I just indulged in this and this. Modcloth is unhealthy! (;


UPDATE: Just bought #4, The Zoologist Dress. And I bought the last small they had in stock. Sorry! Oh and this cat shirt because you can never have enough kitty related clothing, I think. :D
Cheyne.

8 comments:

Audrey J. said...

I Love modcloth but the prices are a bit high for me, still a good online shopping site! Lucky you who can buy tons! I loved the zoologist dress!

magpie said...

7, 10, and 13 are gorgeousss. Actually, they ALL are, but I really want those. I would fail at a debit card, which is most definitely why my parents won't let me get one yet :). I can't even carry cash around because I spend it within MINUTES. It's horrible. Bad bad bad maggie:)

edk.dolce said...

So I saw your blog. I wanted to invite you to edk.dolce I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle © " where I promote all my followers, and give them a chance to attract more people to their blog & for my followers to learn more about them! Check out my blog @ www.edkdolce.blogspot.com
*Elle

Cheyne said...

Well I'm not really one for promotion...if you're wanting to do a feature or interview with me that's great! But I don't need any like...promotions or advertisments or anything like that. Haha, this blog is just for fun, ya know?

projectvee said...

omg, these pieces are LOVE. <3 especially that dress you bought - excellent choice!

Sweet Mess. said...

Ah I lovee modcloth. All these pieces are soo cute, I especially love #12!

Melissa said...

i loooove the sandals!
xx

idée_géniale said...

Oh man, I hadn't even seen half of these things posted on modcloth yet! That "Just dovely" romper should be in my closet right now!!! oh boy, this is trouble!