Sunday, June 27, 2010

Squished into a Single Cell of Wood


  If you had to choose a pair to take home, which ones? Lemme know. (: Also, I was dead set on taking some outfit photos for you guys today, but I misplaced my memory card. Jackson took me to Wal Mart before we got dinner and now I have a brand new one, with more space! So definitely some tomorrow. THREE DAYS UNTIL NEW YORK. (:




Which lovely pair of these Doc Martens do you prefer?
  

P.S. Hope you all noticed I got a tumblr...I needed somewhere to post all my photos and thoughts that aren't entirely fashion related. If you'd like you can click on over, links in one of those nifty new sidebar photos I made. iWeb is too good to me!
Cheyne.

8 comments:

pixie said...

Oooh theyre all so pretty. Mmmh my favourite would be the 1st, or the 4th :-)

thecharmingthings.blogspot.com

eleanor said...

oh my! aren't they gorgeous!

i am a new follower, your blog is cute :)

X

projectvee said...

voted :)

Dailee Dose said...

They are all gorgeous. I love all four pairs, it was really hard to choose!

Audrey J. said...

I love everything that comes with flowers! But since black can go with anything i'll chose the first pair. New York! How exciting dear, just one more day? I guess so... Have fun!

Alex said...

I soooo LOVE the last ones!

Anonymous said...

Reads my reviews about male enhancement pills befor your buy male enhancement products that really works and effective to increase your health and better your life. thank you. you can reads this reviews at http://www.male-sexual.com - vimax pills - penis enlargement

Pete Higgins said...

voted :)