Thursday, May 27, 2010

Obsessed with the Mess that's America


  Yesterday was back to the Tulsa Club! This time I went with my friends Aubrey, Lauren, Sofi, and Nathan. It was fun taking another peak around because it was less scary and I got the chance too explore a little further in. We've decided that for my seventeenth birthday in less then a month that we're going to camp in one of the rooms! Frighting, but I love adventure! But what I don't love is being hot. And with no air conditioner (or electricity for that matter) we may just sleep on the rooftop instead. I was getting so hot I had to take off that super light cardigan, and I only put it on really for pictures. This dress is new to you all, but old to me. It's one of my favorites, and I forgot all about it until I was determined to find something light and airy in my closet and nearly went through the entire thing. It needs to be cleaned out...badly!


  My lovely friend Sofi snapped these when we were in the old record room that was on fire at one point. I'm pretty sure Sofi was going crazy, salvaging old receipts, checks and member cards. I found two skeleton keys that I think I'm going to hang up in my room somewhere, maybe collect a bunch and figure out something to do? I'm not too artsy in decorating really. I went on a cleaning spree for two hours before posting this though, so maybe all the dusting will help inspire in me some love for housemaking...meh. My mom gets home tonight from her vacation in Vegas (harhar), and I didn't want her to come back to a dirty house! And now photos, as usual!













Toilet paper almost as old as me!














What I'm Wearing:
White & Navy Crocheted Cardigan: Charlotte Russe
Brown Woven Belt: Good Will
Patterned Dress: Franchesca's
Brown Cut-Out Flats: Urban Outfitters
Cheyne.

4 comments:

magpie said...

Have I told you that I love your name?? I know it's not as much of a compliment to you as to your mother that picked it out, but I really think it fits you! It's so unique and unexpected! I love it!!

I am absolutely in love with your shoes. They are pieces of art!! They should be put in the MET. I want them....

Hehe! I SO wish we could be best friends in real life. I totally get what you are saying and my heart skipped a beat when you said that! Also, I love that you stole your boyfriend from another girl ;) It makes me feel less guilty. Sometimes I still feel kind of guilty, but then I remember our connection and it's one that truly is unique!! We are best friends first and have that "connection" ;). I told him about your double dating comment and he loved it!! What's halfway between Oklahoma and Idaho?? hahaha :)

Anyways, you just made me love your blog and you even more.

I'm glad that if anything, we can be friends through blogging!

Love,
maggie:)

Candid Phobic said...

This place really creeps me out Cheyne! Hehe. But you and your friends look gorgeous. :-)

NANCYXO said...

wow what a crazy place to be!

XO NANCY

Sanna said...

omg that place! Weren't you scary at all :D
But I looove those photos, I wanna go do photoshoot after seeing these pictures X)