Sunday, May 16, 2010

Liberache’s Hand Go


  It's been a while! Only one more week of school, mmm. All my AP tests are over and there is a huge load of stress off of me. I don't think I've ever gone so long with out updating, but the good news is that I have a lot of pictures and stuff that I have to figure out how to string out over the next few posts. Here's something I wore a week ago (sorry!), and I really liked it. Notice something different? Indoor photos! That's a first...and a last. I hateeeee indoor lighting.


  This little blue and black vest is one of my most favorite things ever. I wear it so much. It's in the washer as I type, as a matter of fact. It's an easy way to dress up a t-shirt without the sweating to death in a cardigan.


  Ohhh, you may not be able to tell in these photos, however, one of my darling shoes is missing it's flower! It fell off at school that morning and so I was carrying it around in my skirt pocket. Luckily it's been fixed back on, and all is well. :D

  Here are a few photos from my weekend. What a weekend...haha. A lot of dancing and walking and driving and roofs. And Katy doing the Boot Scoot Boggie and kittykat Rizzo. Oohhh, haha.







What I'm Wearing:
White Feather T-Shirt: Target
Floral Skirt: Goodwill (Vera Wang)
Blue & Black Vest: Forever 21
Mint Rose Shoes: Yesterday & Today Collectibles
Cheyne.

5 comments:

magpie said...

that vest IS fantastic. I kind of want to find something like it now, it looks so versatile. It looks great with your dress!

In the least creepy way possible, I've missed your posts!!

congrats on being done with AP tests!

Melissa said...

gorgeous outfit! i love the prints on your dress too :)
xx

Kimberellie said...

Love this look. Beautiful. That vest is awesome. Can see why you love it. Also feel the same about indoor photos. So hard to get right.

Oh, and I must comment, smoking?!!! I didn't think anyone young smoked anymore! tch. tch. (just in case your mother hasn't harassed you already). ;-)

heart: Kimberellie

Cheyne said...

Oh miss Kimberellie, that's not me it's my friend Katy! I just thought the picture was cool, not worries. (:

Lai Ying said...

omg that skirt <33333333
gorgeous, as usual.