Sunday, April 11, 2010

Bye Bye Birdie

  I should be writing my articles for magazine and reading about the foreign policies of Mussolini...but that's just too boring so instead I think I'll put up the pictures from my school's musical this year, Bye Bye Birdie. It was set in the fifties and followed the starlight of that time, Conrad Birdie. I went to see it on Thursday, opening night, and I loved all of it. Plus all my friends are in it, so I knew it was going to bee good. (:



Berkley of Keep Your Coins.

Mikala with her suburban housewife blond hair in her hands.

Two bros, just trying to write a bad-bromance.

Isn't Jordan the prettiest little thing you've ever seen?

Meredith...BANGS!

Trevor and Devin.

David! He had one of the main roles and he was so good.

I love Garrison. He would wear his hair like this everyday if he could.



Thomas of GOOD NICKLE....he is sooo chic and underground.





The boys...


  I have the most hipster boyfriend...given that fedora and glasses are part of Nathan's costume for the play, he still looked pretty...how do you say...indie? Haha. No but really he's adorable. (:
Cheyne.

8 comments:

magpie said...

HEHEHEHE. I love hipster boyfriends :) (mine totally is one too!!!!!!!) giggle giggle.

This looks so like it was so much fun. You live an exciting life Cheyne ;)

Love always,
maggie:)

Kimberellie said...

Thanks for these pics! So much fun! I love to hear about all your highschool adventures! Sounds like you're having a great time!

Martinacore said...

Come to visit my new shop!
http://fuckthefameshop.blogspot.com
<3

Under Urooba's Umbrella! said...

Ooooh! Coinky dink--I'm in the school play this year also. hehe

P.S. I like your style.

The Beso Team said...

Dear Cheyne,
Thank you for entering the contest that beso.com sponsored on The Clothes Horse. We invite you to enter another contest we’re running where you can win pair of Hunter Boots. Our Style Director, Emily Schuman (of cupcakesandcashmere.com) is giving away 6 different pair. Check it out at: http://www.beso.com/style-director-contest/

Thanks again,
Beso.com

Ali said...

Ahhh, I hope you had fun! It looks like you did. :))

Sweet Mess. said...

Aww, great pics your friends all look so adorable!

Melissa said...

haha! looks fun!!

xx