Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Folding John Wayne's T-Shirts

  We've started block scheduling this week due to end of the year EOI testing and it's really annoying. My AP exams are coming up and semester finals and eveything is just happening at once...shopping is a great stress reliever. More new things from Target, and I still have more to show you all! I got to spend the evening with the ever-so-wonderful boyfriend watching the finale of Ru Paul's Drag Race (!!!), and I'm posting this at one in the morning because I lost time on Chat Roulette and listening to Sufjan Stevens. Just photos again, I'll be writing more soon, when I have time and sleep.


What I'm Wearing:
Black & Pink Layered Tulle Dress: Target
Black Bow Belt: Rodarte for Target
Gold & Pearl Flower Headband: Target
Indigo Embrodiered Detail Cardigan: Franchesca's
Black Tights: Wal Mart
Black Ankle Boots: Target
Cheyne.

8 comments:

Laura Kendrick said...

i love this outfit, so adorable!

AnetteGreen said...

I like the colors in outfit, you look soo cute:)

Lai Ying said...

ohmygod i LOVE the pink tutu dress thing!! <333333

Robyn said...

First off, I love this color combination. You look amazing.

Secondly, I am so happy that you watch Drag Race, play on chat roulette, and listen to sufjan stevens. We would get along well in the real world.

Melissa said...

stunning tulle dress! i love it with the blue cardi!

xx

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

Oh gosh, I just adore that skirt! And the blue looks perfect with it! :)

Erika said...

I LOVEEEEE the dress! And, the belt. And shoes... I LOVE Target!! ♥

Long said...

ohmygod i LOVE the pink tutu dress thing!! <333333