Monday, March 8, 2010

Time Will Fly Upon My Baby's Back

  First, sorry for the lack of outfit posts...I've been really busy with work and school, I am really ready for spring break on Friday! Today's rainy and windy weather was awful compared to last week's wonderful sunshine. That's probably why I got so demotivated and chose not to take photos. Went grocery shopping, cooked up some rice and tofu and asparagus, cleaned my room, got a haircut...I guess today was just a day for errands. I saw Alice in Wonderland this weekend. I'm still kind of unsure as to wether I liked it or not. I've been listening to a lot of Lykke Li lately. Girl crush?



Cheyne.

7 comments:

Lions, Tigers and Fashion OH MY! said...

I love clothes from Target and thrift shops! nice blog ;)

kate maggie said...

Thats a great girl crush to have, and your rice tofu dish sounds just amazing! Hope your spring break is amazing.

Fashion By He said...

great blog

come follow the first ever fashion blog from a guys POV, let He know what you think

fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

Marla Singer said...

i love Lykke Li! they're amazing <3

Robyn said...

I'm seeing alice in wonderland on Thursday. All these mixed reviews have me worried. Yay for spring break though! You will make it.

Victoria-H said...

Love Lykke Li, yey she's from sweden haha. She's good :P

Anonymous said...

Well... that's quiet interessting but actually i have a hard time understanding it... I'm wondering what others have to say....