Thursday, March 4, 2010

This Planet's Small Enough for Two


  I know I'm pretty far behind on the blog frenzy for this dress from the Rodarte for Target collaboration, but I love it. The sweet blue is just right for spring and it's really light and airy and just wonderful! Plus the little dot detail on the skirt and the wonderful lace bodice...what's not to love? My (stylish) friend Sam Smith has it too, and we're both crazy over it. It really is getting a lot warmer today, I'm so excited. (:


  I love this Topshop blouse. I never thought to pair it with this dress until this morning, in a rush, I grabbed it. But I ended up really really loving what I wore today. I got a few new pairs of tights on sale at Wal Mart that are a little sheer, and I thought I'd try them out today. I didn't really have a pair of average grey tights, and I really love these. :D


  Almost Friday, yay! I've had a really wonderful week. I have really good friends and a nice boyfriend...and, thanks to the help of my Physics teacher, I actually understand my math assignment (!?!?). Whoever said high school was terrible was exaggerating. (;


What I'm Wearing:
Blue Lace Dress: Rodarte for Target
Creme Sheer Blouse: Topshop
Grey Tights: Wal Mart
Black Belt: Good Will
Gold Bangle: Yesterday & Today Collectible's
Black Cut Out Heels: Urban Outfitters
Lavender Flower Headband: Target
Cheyne.

7 comments:

kate maggie said...

this post is so lovely..you have inspired me :) i love everything that you are wearing! x

Erika said...

each item on its own is lovely, and your combination is so pretty (:

love it.

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

Absolutely love that dress. The dots are perfect.. and the color is so spring!

morganne said...

This looks so lovley, I love the colors, makes me think of spring!
I love your outfits, they are very inspiring :)

Marla Singer said...

omg! you look adorable!
i love this outfit so much. everything is perfectly well put together. and your headband is such a cutie <333

Kimberellie said...

Beautiful. And the belt is perfect. You have great style!

augustalolita said...

you look so lovely!! very pretty dress!!