Saturday, March 13, 2010

Red Velvet

  Thursday night Cayla, Annie, and I took Larry out to Cheesecake Factory for a late birthday celebration. He'd been talking about their red velvet cake for ages and what better way to start off Spring Break? There was lots of loud car singing and menu debating and laughing. Afterwards we came back to my house for the party I threw which was loads of fun. I was having small anxiety attacks due to the large amount of strangers in my house and was too busy dancing to take photos.



  The Queens. We were trying to make Larry's leg disappear like the Emma-Watson-Burberry-Campaign-ads, but no such luck. At least you can see what Larry likes to call our Gap-faces. Do we look like gap models? It's just all about the expression. WERQ IT WERQ IT WERQ IT. Hahahaha. Have a lovely Saturday all! :D

Cheyne.

4 comments:

Robyn said...

Gap models indeed! Looks like such a fun evening.

augustalolita said...

yummy red velvet-one of my faves!! i love the little gap modeling!! it looks like you guys were having loads of fun :)

Jade "Purple" Brown said...

looks like you hade great time!

jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.