Monday, March 1, 2010

No One's Watching You

The first time I heard this cover, or at least the beginning of it, I just kept thinking, this is going to kill the original. But now I can't stop listening to it. Today I played hooky and didn't go to school, because I had already woken up late and didn't see the point. I spent the day with Jackson, watched RuPaul's Drag Race, got several back scratches, picked ham out of my food but still paid for it, laughed a lot, got sleepy, drove with puppy Goose on my lap with his head out the window....today was nice. I'm ready for summer. Happy Monday. :D I'm thinking about dying my hair auburn and putting a very tiny little bit of pastel pink in it. Or maybe lavender. Or a muted aqua-teal, robin's egg blue, light yellow...I can't decide. All I know is that I don't want green. Mmmm...I've been entranced with thoughts of pastel hair ever since I saw the model for Ruby's FW2010 look book.


Cheyne.

1 comment:

kate maggie said...

Love it! Happy Monday! :)