Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Dorothy

 It's been a few weeks in the works, and I didn't want to say anything about it until it was for sure, but I got asked to a feature! (: You should have all realized by now that I'm obsessed with tights. I live in them, I have a drawer full of them, and I don't wear jeans too often. Well, the blog Fashion My Legs is a blog solely dedicated to leg wear and hosiery. The creator spotted me on Chictopia and asked to do a feature, and of course I was flattered and excited. But luckily I've held out to announce it until now, and you can read the article here.



  Isn't this dress gorgeous? I love the feel of the denim and the beautiful embroidered detail along the tiers. I'm glad I wore it today because it was so warm outside and this dress just made it really finally feel like spring time. Just look how blue the sky was today, taking pictures was enjoyable, compared to the bitter winter season when you're trying to smile or hold still for close up shots, but it's difficult because your mouth is chattering and you just want to get inside as fast as possible. Oh oh, and I also adore the fitted part on the top. It reminds me a little of something Katy Perry would wear.


  The infamous glitter shoes! You can already guess that I got stares all day long. I just finished reading Wicked, and glitter shoes seemed fitting, even though they're not red because I would never buy red glitter shoes unless I was making an appearance on RuPaul's Drag Race (don't be jealous of my boogie). Isn't this necklace divine? I'm not really one for jewelry. I mean, jewelry is beautiful and all, and an art in itself, but I've just never been too attracted to it, or accessories in general. I'll admire it online or in the store, but I get discouraged by the price because I know I won't get as much use out of a necklace as, say, a dress. But I did fall in love with the necklace. I like the way it's in segments. Can you tell that I'm attracted to clothing with intricate detail?


  Now I really do need to clean my room and do some homework. I got a 93% on my physics exam, I was so happy! I've been working really hard to try and get it up from a B to an A. Have a good night, and thank you for all the comments and new followers. (:

What I'm Wearing:
Tiered Denim Dress: Forever 21
Glitter Oxfords: Forever 21
Grey Tights: Wal Mart
Thin Navy Belt: Good Will
Glitter Feather Necklace: Forever 21
Earrings: Belonged to my step-grandmother
Cheyne.

9 comments:

Ali said...

Looove those oxfords. I saw those same ones, they're so cute! And congrats on the feature and the exam grade. :)) I'm following you back<3

Audrey J. said...

you look very beautiful! that dress is stunning and the oxfords very unique. Congrats on everything, specially the feature!

Erika said...

I LOVE this dress!! & the shoes are awesome, too

<3

augustalolita said...

you look absolutely lovely!! congratulation on the feature!!

Melissa said...

beautiful dress! love the detail on the tiers and oh my i love your shoes!

congrats on the feature too!

xx

Sweet Mess. said...

That dress is SO cute! & I love the shoes wish I could find a pair in my size they are adorable.
Congrats on the feature!

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

That dress is so darling! The eyelet detail, ah! Love it!

Anonymous said...

obsessed...you would call it fetish??

Le Jardin said...

i love those shoes. and i love that dress. cute outfit

visit, leave your mark, follow?
http://kagglejardin.blogspot.com