Monday, March 15, 2010

Eyes That Leave Us in Places We Don't See

  A few days ago the staff of our school's magazine, Tiger Life, held a sushi get together at Flying Fish. Everyone was extremely pleased with the turn out and we brought along friends. This was only the second time I'd ever had sushi but it was so good! These past few days I've been living off of avocado and rice rolls. They're the best. (: (: (:
  



























  Tonight Cayla, Larry, and I are dying our hair with henna and I'm really excited. I actually had an appointment with my hairdresser on Thursday to dye my hair auburn, and now I'm going to cancel (sorry Nicole!) because this is going to give me that tint of red I've been wanting in my hair for so long! Plus it's cheap, only four dollars or so for two ounces of the powder, and it's really good for your hair. Mine's dead, so tonight should be good!


Cheyne.

2 comments:

Jade "Purple" Brown said...

that sushi looks good!

Erika said...

Can't wait to see the turnout...I've been wanting to dye my hair too, but I'm always so indecisive on what color!