Thursday, February 18, 2010

Heavy Cross



  Today Oklahoma's weather got pretty warm, fifty five degrees in the midst of February was a really pleasant surprise. Even the wind lightened up a little...too bad it couldn't stay like this all week. The sun made me even more ready for spring then I already am...sundresses, sunglasses (I really want a custom pair like Kelly of The Glamorai's half and half ones), bicycle riding, and just everything nice about spring.


  Something I've always wanted to try but never have is layering tights. Like a solid white pair under some black lace ones...I'm always just worried they'll get all bunched up throughout the day or make my legs look oddly thick. Tomorrow's Friday, maybe I'll get sporadic and try it.


What I'm Wearing:
Multi-Colored Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Grey & White Cardigan: The Gap
Dark Wash Jeans: H&M
Black Cut Out Heels: Urban Outfitters
Black Bow Belt: Target
Crystal & Silver Necklace: Target
Cheyne.

2 comments:

fadetoblack said...

aw i love that bow belt :)

kate maggie said...

love the belt and that shirt :)