Monday, February 1, 2010

The Dirty South



  It was very, very cold today, but for some reason I was just feeling like hot weather clothes. I was kind of regretting that when the wind was piercing my tights and snow was gathering in my shoes, but I still loved what I wore. I got on this kick after discovering my floral Anthropologie tights stuffed away in a drawer. I had completely forgotten about them after buying them in New York, which is a shame because they're wonderful. I am a tight fanatic (I should take a picture of the drawer I have full of them), and when I saw these, or rather, when Cayla pointed them out to me, I couldn't help but get them.

  Plus I also really wanted to wear one of my new straw hats, my favorite jean skirt, and my amazing woven shoes I got at Salvation Army the other day. This is just kind of a jumble of all the things I've really been wanting to wear lately. I do like it though. The snow is nice. I love sledding. Just thought I'd let you know. (:

What I'm Wearing:
Floral Tights: Anthropologie
Jean Skirt: Urban Outfitters
Brown Woven Lace-Ups: Salvation Army
White Tank Top: Wal Mart
Grey & White Oversized Cardigan: The Gap
Lace & Straw Hat: Yesterday & Today Collectibles
Bronzed Bangle: Yesterday & Today Collectibles
Cheyne.

3 comments:

Joey Brooke said...

Thanks for your comments! I am glad you liked my blogg!! I am really new to this bogging thing, but i really like it! Great tights by the way! Floral tights are sooo beautiful and really dress up an outfit and add personality!

Kansas Couture said...

This is a great combination of springy items! I adore the floral tights, the paper bag waist of your skirt and the cute little oxfords. Very cute.

libys11 said...

totally cute!!! the floral tights look so good with the woven shoes! :D