Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Black & Gold



  Last night when I was digging through my closet searching for some shirt, I stumbled across this dress. I completely forgot I owned it and how much I loved it when I got it. The gold detail on the tulle is lovely and I am kind of ashamed admitting I've only worn it once since I bought it around the end of September. In case you hadn't already noticed, I like wearing black. It's probably my favorite color to wear because it can never look bad.

  Speaking of forgetting what's in your closet, I am not determined to go through my entire closet and donate all the clothes I know I do not and will not wear. Not only would I be clearing up closet space and donating them, but it will also give me a chance to look at all the clothes I know I've forgotten about. I got inspired by a post over on Joey Brooke's blog about "Multiple Uses," where she talked about looking at her closet and clothes in a different way, and how, once we've worn something a particular way, we tend to only use it that way and not as anything else.


What I'm Wearing:
Black & Gold Tulle Dress: Target
Black Tights: Wal Mart
Black & Grey Cardigan: The Gap
Black Flats: Target
Cameo & Pearl Necklace: Antique Garden

No comments: