Thursday, February 4, 2010

All the Right Places



  I've just been kind of listening to Manchester Orchestra on repeat and thinking about all the things I need to get done but am to lazy too do. Outside is horrible. It's grey and cold and raining a little. Worst weather conditions. What makes it so bad is that when it's dreary like this outside I tend to wear jeans. I'm not really a jean girl. After wearing them for fifteen years of my life, I kind of got sick of them, and so this year I rarely wear any...plus I'm used to tights, which I find a lot easier to dress with and much more comfortable. However, I do get cold having to walk outside on campus and last night my black tights tore. I guess I'm not too surprised since I wear them maybe five days every week and they're only the cheap Wal Mart kind.




What I'm Wearing:
Purple & Black Blazer: Urban Outfitters
Sequined Owl Shirt: Lucca
Bleached Jeans: H&M
Black Strap Heels: Urban Outfitters
Silver Circles Necklace: Gift
Cheyne.

No comments: