Thursday, January 7, 2010

Status for the Lonely


  So my new camera is wonderful. Absolutely fabulous, I'm infatuated, it's ridiculous! (: I feel like the pictures lost a lot of quality in the upload to Blogger, so I might just start switching to Photobucket or something like that. I braved the cold in a skirt, due to the fact that I had run out of clean pants. I have, oh, maybe three or four pairs? However, I have a load of tights and skirts and dresses. I'm just not really a fan of jeans. It is so freezing here that school got cancelled today and tomorrow, so we have an extra long weekend! I must confess I've been really into lipstick lately, and the peachy color I'm wearing in these pictures is my absolute favorite. Revlon never fails me.



On Cheyne:
Graphic Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Navy Tulle Skirt: Rodarte for Target
Black Tights: Wal Mart
Black Ankle Boots: Target 

No comments: