Sunday, January 24, 2010

Shake the Sleep, It's Time to Run

  Dear spring, you are certainly welcome to show up anytime. I would like to ride my bike around in a sundress and eat fruit from a local market. And I wish my hair were big. Those things won't fit well with my current addiction to techno music. Happy Sunday.
d a c e Spring 2010 videolook
  

  Also thought I'd let you know how amazing I think Alice Glass is. It would be cool if I could see her perform live, Courtship Dating is my favorite song.
Cheyne.


3 comments:

SJ said...

Alice Glass = My girl crush #1. Wish I could see her live too.

cait mayer said...

love alice glass. and love that video. great blog.

www.barcelonaisthenewblack.com

Danielle Barbe said...

i like alice glass, too. and i have two pairs of the jimmy choos! they're fantastic.

http://www.daniellebarbe.blogspot.com