Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Run Run Run

  I am bored. I need a change of space. Wouldn't it be nice to just get out of wherever you've been stuck for the majority of your time? I hope I get to go to Venice Beach with Cayla next summer, otherwise I might go insane. New York is just what I need. I just don't think I'll want to come back.


Sweden.

Albania.

Austria.

London.

Australia.







  I'm stuck in my kitchen. Let's get dizzy in the grass. I need out out out. Did I mention that I feel bored? I fail at self timers. Have a lovely night, wherever you may be. The new Vampire Weekend CD is very upbeat, I like it. It's wine time. Goodnight.

On Cheyne
Creme and Black Blouse: Anna Sui for Target
Black Tulip Skirt: Urban Outfitters
Black Tights: Wal Mart

Cheyne.

1 comment:

Tayler said...

these photos are gorgeous!!