Thursday, January 21, 2010

Jimmy Choo, Marry Me.

  The infamous Jimmy Choo alligator studded oxford looking awesome amazing super sale shoes. I have exotic taste in shoes, can you tell? I feel like Jane Aldrige sometimes! It was nice again outside today, and this breezy shirt was lovely. I've been really into neutrals lately, especially after watching the Chloe Spring 2009 show awhile back, I've really wanted to stick to easier tones. That shirt has the most adorable little secretary bow tie, it's just wonderful.

  I wanted to steal Cayla's outfit today. I love floral button downs, yet another effect of the 90s grunge revival, and her was bright one was perfect. It's amazing how I can go from only wanting Earth tones to lusting after a shirt that looks like a set of neon crayons attacked it (in a good way).

On Cheyne:
Oversized Blouse: Topshop
Dark Wash Jeans: H&M
Studded Alligator Shoes: Jimmy Choo for H&M
Pink Rose Clip: Forever 21

On Cayla:
Neon Floral Button Down: H&M
Dark Wash Jeans: Pac Sun
White Belt: American Apparel
Brown Oxfords: Shoe Carnival
Cheyne.

No comments: