Sunday, January 31, 2010

How Bizarre

  I'm falling in love with leather jackets and jean skirts. Someone please save me, the nineties are sucking me in. I just discovered I get to go to Coachella in April. I'm really excited and I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to possibly be able to manage squeezing in everyone I want to see in just three days, the line up is amazing. Thinking about California just makes me want warm weather even more than, and I especially miss it now that Oklahoma is being hit with snow every two days. Vintage sun glasses, bicycle riding, sun dresses (preferably ones made of chambray), picnics, woven sandals, pastels and neutrals, scalloped edges, frayed jean shorts, high-waisted shorts, going to the lake, lightweight button downs, straw hats, and just about everything that sunshine entails. I also miss being tan, because this whole paler-than-a-ghost look isn't really working for me.



Cheyne.

No comments: