Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Ballerina, Part 2





  It was so windy, it was terrible. This skirt is really voluminous, it feels like a tutu. It's so odd for me to be in the color pink, especially two days in a row. My favorite color is black, and I usually stray away from pinks and baby blues and colors like those. I'm pretty much down to the bottom of the bucket when it comes to my new clothes I bought in New York, which is really depressing.



Photobucket


  Cayla and I went thrifting today. There wasn't too much selection, as Salvation Army had already been picked through by all the devoted half-price-Wednesday shoppers. However I did manage to get a few new pairs of shoes (some sensible flats since I only seem to own heels), and the two most magnificent hats from Yesterday & Today Collectibles. They're tiny straw ones and look straight from Lover's Sacred Hearts Collection.


What I'm Wearing:
Feather T-Shirt: Target
Lace Undershirt: Target
Black Bow Belt: Target
Pink Tiered Skirt: H&M
Black Tights: Wal Mart
Black Flats: Target
Cheyne.

3 comments:

Erika said...

This is absolutely beautiful...I love your skirt and how you paired it with a casual tee.

I have to say this is my fave from you thus far :)

-Erika

libys11 said...

this is such a sweet look!! and you have a wonderful blog over here! :D im glad i visited it! :D

fadetoblack said...

i lovelovelove this! you look amazing!!!