Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Skin Like Ice


  I know we always look so happy. It's terribly icy and dreadful here though, and we're supposed to get another two inches of snow tonight! On the up side, I got some green corduroys on sale at Fossil for a mere $20. It's funny because I usually avoid Fossil (and, to be honest, the mall) all together, wanting to spare myself from sticker shock! But it was the day after Christmas and I was cheery from all the generous presents I scored. I also got a grey pair of ankle boots from Aldo for only $42 dollars. They were originally priced as $98, and I felt ever so cheeky walking out of the mall with my shoe box. A few more days until New Years, maybe a new dress. Maybe Cayla will stop being lazy and do a post? :D We shall see.

Cheyne.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This means that the HPLC is useful in determining if P57 is present in a sample, but it is not accurate enough to determine the quantity of P57 in a sample. Because it still lacks FDA approval, users need to use a lot of sense and caution when taking Hoodia Gordonii. Overall, the selling of Hoodia in America has been beneficial - it has given so many people hope they can finally take control of their body. It is sometimes called the African Hoodia cactus which is entirely false, of course. According to studies conducted by the manufacturer Phytopharm which involved 18 humans, it was found that the use of this substance reduced the food intake of all subjects which allowed them to reduce the intake of 1000 calories on average.