Monday, December 7, 2009

Head over Heels for Winklepickers

I remember the first time I notcied these shoes strapped to the feet of the gangly twins in Teen Vogue's New Balance spread. Ever since then I've been longing for a pair...I'm sure they seem rather unappealing to any average person, but my taste in footwear has always been rather out there. Still, these shoes just have so much charm! They have all different kinds over at Underground-England. I may be dropping £80 or so over at their online store. Oh, did you see the red ones? They're killing me! (:


Cheyne.

1 comment:

Homeroymir said...

You will also need to consider your overall budget for the device. It is to an outstanding degree widespread for a vacuum cleaner manufacturer to release a exemplary and discontinue parts within one or two decades quitting the vacuum BACKPACK VACUUM CLEANER cleaner owner no other choice more outstanding quantity of than to purchase new again. They provide units with cooling capacities from 7,000 to 65,000 Btu/hr.