Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Dying For...

  I really want some strappy black heels. Really really badly. I found the perfect pair on Urban Outfitters, and they're only $68. I also want some over the knee, flat-bottomed boots. And a nautical sweater. I've noticed that the J. Aldridge for Urban Outfitters shoes are suddenly seeming a lot more appealing to me. It's probably due to the fact that I've become obsessed with the infamous Chloe boots, which are making their appearance all over every fashion blog known to the internet.

  I keep telling myself to wait for New York (only fifteen more days!)...but then that little voice in the back of my head says, "You could be WEARING that in New York." Ah, the willpower. I need to stop stalking Sartorialist. The folder labeled "Inspiration" on my desktop gets stuffed with at least fifteen new photos each time I have enough free time to scroll through their archives.
  
  Exciting news! Today I bought my Nikon D3000 off Amazon! It should be here by mid January, just in time for New York. I am devilishly excited! :D It was very expensive, but it'll be worth it. No more terrible quality photos. Hoorah.
Cheyne.

No comments: