Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Digital Battles


  Cayla, our stylish friend Annie, and I are are heading up to New York in mid-January. So I decided that after years of putting off buying one and making ends meets with cell phones and borrowed cameras, I've finally decieded to purchase myself a digital camera. It seems that I've always have one at the top of my Chirstmas list, but it's somehow simply slipped through my budget (which was otherwise devoted to clothes) for the past five years. I decided that if I was going to get a camera, I might as well invest in a high quality one, and so I chose to go beyond your everyday point-and-shoot and graduate to a DSLR. Problem is, I'm having touble deciding between the Nikon D3000 and the Canon EOS Rebel XTi. They're both in my price range and seem to have the around the same picture resolution, but there are mild differences in the features. I would go straight for the D3000 if only it had live view shooting. Guess it's time to head on over to Aperture Photos and get a professional opinion! Goodnight.
Cheyne.

No comments: