Monday, December 14, 2009

I Can't Life You Up, My Mind is Tired


  A sparatic bathroom photoshoot, nothing special, but I just really wanted to get a picture of what I was wearing. I loved it, soaked it up in the ten degree weather keeping in mind that fashion is sacrafice. The brown aged belt has mysterious origins. I've had it since I was eight or nine years old, and recently took to painting over the aqua-blue studs on the buckle with a dark brown color, so that they cleverly blend in with the rest of the metalwork. Without those atrocious beads of color contrasting the lovely belt, I now have found it wearable again. My best guess of where it was purchased? Kohls! Ha.
Final tests and the end of semester are quickly approaching, which means the blog will be updated quite often starting at the end of the week. For now, please forgive us, as we are studying studying studying.

On Cheyne:

Brown Knit Cardigan: Franchesca's
Brown Tights: Target
Brown Boots: Target
Electric Blue Dress: Target
Feathered Thick Wrist Cuff: Target
Floral Scarf: Yesterday & Today Collectibles in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma


Cheyne.

No comments: